I recently did a TIKTOK video that was a fun way of sharing some tiny bits of info’ about me. It kinda dawned on me after I’d shared it that I don’t share this sort of info’ very often, so I thought I’d share the video link and give you a different five things to know about me that you probably don’t know…
1. I detest goat’s cheese. (disgusting stuff!)
2. As well as being an author, I am a registered nurse and work full time as a resuscitation & clinical skill trainer.
3. I am a 4th dan black belt in Shotokan Karate.
4. My last competition was in Wales and I won 2 medals & can claim the title of world champion. (it’s a few years old now though!)
5. Shortly after that competition while training I ruptured my Anterior Cruciate Ligament in my knee and that buggered my competition future…
There you go… check out my TIKTOK if you want to know more. Follow me too. Lol! I don’t do dancing, but it’s kinda fun! Send me your ideas if you have challenges you want to see me do!